Last year I created a Winter Woodland dessert table with a snowy white gingerbread bird house, reindeer decorated Christmas cake and a cookie tree as centre pieces, and glass Christmas tree jars full of woodland inspired candy like coconut mushrooms and chocolate twigs.
This year I want to create a Winter Wonderland dessert table with a pretty gingerbread bird house, with a bird cage shaped Christmas cake and an ornate Christmas cookie tree as the centre pieces. Flanked with candy filled jars, decorated cookies, cake pops and macarons in pretty pinks and aquas and a host of chocolate shaped lollipops. All of which I will be sharing here on Torie Jayne.
- Snowflake cookie cutters
- Vintage pastel Christmas dessert table
- Pretty owl cake via Style Me Gorgeous
- Bubble cakes by Kreavie
- Snowflake brownie cake pops
- Winter Wonderland cupcakes by Bakingdom
- Christmas cookies galore by Glorious Treats
- Snowflake cookies by Rolling Pin Productions
Have a sweet day!