Deer printed bags
You will need:
White sweet bags
P1 address labels
Baby deer rubber stamp
Snowflake rubber stamps
Color Box copper pigment stamp pad
Glass cutting mat
- Rubber stamp deer and snowflakes on paper bag, leave to dry.
- Click the label picture below to open in separate window, ready to print.
- Print labels onto P1 address labels.
- Place label sheet on glass cutting mat.
- Cut out using the small shape-mates template and carriage (video instructions here).
- Fill bag with hand-made honeycomb (click for recipe).
- Fold over top of bag.
- Peel off back of label and carefully stick to secure top of bag down.
Have a sweet day!