I recently saw a fantastic post by The bottom of the ironing basket with great laundry pics, which got me thinking about our downstairs bathroom that we are going to turn into a laundry room. These are a few of the items I want to put in the laundry room when finished. What I really like about them is they don't have to be hidden away in cupboards.
- Housekeepers tin bought from Restoration Hardware about 5 years ago! They don't do them anymore but John Lewis has a similar one. For the prettiest white, pale blue, pale pink or taupe Housekeepers box go to Steady Sticks Australia available at Crate & Barrel
- Duster, grout brush, and cleaning fluid from Martha Stewart at Macy's
- Large cleaning fluid from Restoration Hardware
- All other items as below
- Grapefruit ginger linen spray, room spray, vacuum balls, and pink brush from Restoration Hardware
- Pale blue sponge from Restoration Hardware
- Pale aqua sponge and microfibre cloth from Macy's
- Floral dusters from Cath Kidston
- Aqua check cloth available everywhere!
- Pink cloth from Doktor Power
- First Aid tin from Franksy Kitchenware
- Laundry basket from BHS
I bought my Laundry powder box at the same time as the Housekeepers box from Restoration Hardware, but sadly they don't sell them anymore. John Lewis does a nice cream version or try Steady Sticks Australia.